IMPORTANT! READ + HEED
- While SUPER.BIO.FUEL™ is not considered a flammable or hazardous material, burning any open flame presents a potential fire hazard and should be handled accordingly
- SUPER.BIO.FUEL™ Fuel should ONLY be handled by adults, NEVER by children.
- To ensure safe use you must carefully read and adhere to all the manufacturer instructions. These instructions should be kept for reference and provided to ANYONE planning to use SUPER.BIO.FUEL™ Fuel in a burning device (equipment).
- Do not store SUPER.BIO.FUEL™ Fuel in direct sunlight, or allow to become heated: always keep in a dry cool area.
- Dispose of unused contents and empty bottles in accordance with local regulations.
- BURNING DEVICES MUST BE ALLOWED TO COOL DOWN COMPLETELY TO THE AMBIENT TEMPERATURE BEFORE REFILLING.
- SUPER.BIO.FUEL™ Fuel, when not used correctly and safely can cause serious burns, destruction of property, or even death.
US GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS
SUPER.BIO.FUEL™ Fireplace Fuel has been formulated to be safe for the environment. As SUPER.BIO.FUEL™ is not considered to be hazardous or flammable at room temperature, there are no shipping or storage restrictions.
Our Proprietary SUPER.BIO.FUEL™ formula has been tested by an independent laboratory; it emits primarily water vapor and non-hazardous CO2 when burned and is suitable for indoor use.
The Department of Transportation considers SUPER.BIO.FUEL™ a non-hazardous material. Therefore there are no specific shipping restrictions. SUPER.BIO.FUEL™ may be shipped by air. You can rest assured that we have taken every step to ensure that SUPER.BIO.FUEL™ is safe for you, and for the planet.
CAUTION/ DANGER/ FLAMMABLE
SUPER.BIO.FUEL™ is not flammable at room temperature and if handled according to instructions is safe to burn indoors or outdoors. Keep out of reach of Children. Fuel may burn with nearly invisible flame. Never refill a hot burner! Allow Full cool down before refueling. Always follow equipment manufacturers’ instructions and safety recommendations.
Keep away from heat. Keep away from sources of ignition. Keep container tightly sealed and in a dry cool place out of direct sunlight. Do not Ingest. Avoid contact with eyes.
Keep container in a cool, well-ventilated area. Avoid all possible sources of ignition.
FIRST AID MESAURES:
- Eyes: Immediately flush affected area with plenty of cool water. Flush eyes for at least 15 minutes. Seek immediate medical attention.
- Skin: Rinse exposed area well with water and wash with soap. If irritation persists, consult a physician or dermatologist.
- Ingestion: If vistom is conscious and able to swallow, have victim drink water or milk to dilute. Never give anything by mouth if victim is unconscious or convulsing. Do not induce vomiting. Call a physician or poison control center immediately.
- Inhalation: Immediate move victim to fresh air. In case of breathing difficulties, administer artificial respiration. If there is not immediate improvement, seek medical assistance.