SEE MORE IMPORTANT SAFETY INFO
SMARTFUEL® - WARNING
IMPORTANT! READ HEED
• Ethanol Fuel is a Class 3 Flammable Liquid and presents real danger when not used as directed by equipment manufacturer safety instructions and head warnings on bottle and SDS.
• Ethanol Fuel should ONLY be handled by adults, NEVER by children.
• To ensure safe use you must carefully read and adhere to all the manufacturer instructions. These instructions should be kept for reference and provided to ANYONE planning to use Ethanol Fuel in a burning device (equipment).
• Do not store Ethanol Fuel in direct sunlight, or allow to become heated: always keep in a dry cool area and out of the reach of children.
• Dispose of unused contents and empty bottles in accordance with local regulations for hazardous materials.
• Ethanol vapors are heavier than air. Vapors may settle in low or confined areas, or travel long distances horizontally along a surface to an ignition source where they may ignite or flashback. Dangerous amounts of vapor can be created when refilling a hot burning device. Flame may be nearly invisible; approach fire with caution and be certain that fire is out and is cool to the touch. Do not open bottle in presence of a flame or ignition source. BURNING DEVICES MUST BE ALLOWED TO COOL DOWN COMPLETELY TO THE AMBIENT TEMPERATURE BEFORE REFILLING.
• Ethanol Fuel, when not used correctly and safely can cause serious burns, destruction of property, or even death.
SMARTFUEL® - REGULATIONS
✓ US GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS SMARTFUEL®
✓ US DOT
✓ US TTB
SMARTFUEL® - SAFETY INFORMATION / SDS
CAUTION/ DANGER/ FLAMMABLE
FIRST AID MEASURES:
• Skin: Rinse exposed area well with water and wash with soap. If irritation persists, consult a physician or dermatologist.
• Ingestion: If victim is conscious and able to swallow, have victim drink water or milk to dilute. Never give anything by mouth if victim is unconscious or convulsing. Do not induce vomiting. Call a physician or poison control center immediately.
• Inhalation: Immediately move victim to fresh air. In case of breathing difficulties, administer artificial respiration. If there is no immediate improvement, seek medical assistance.
SDS FOR SMARTFUEL®